- Expatriot Pennsylvanian. From Bethlehem, PA to be precise. Philadelphia to be vague.
- Current Austinite, three-time University of Texas graduate. Business Administration (BBA), Computer Engineering (MS), and Liberal Arts. (BA) Pretty sure if I get one more degree there they’ll let me teach.
- Startup Veteran: Employee # 11 at Officedomain.com (RIP) and #13 at Netspend.
- Former IBMer.
- Current Athenista www.athenahealth.com
- QA tester by experience, process nerd by nature.
- Former competitive intelligence analyst.
- Solo Mom to a seven year old. I’m not going to pull punches, she’s a probably a genius.
- Suicide loss survivor.
- Former runner, periodic knitter, foodie.
Everything in this blog – predictions, opinions, and anything even remotely controversial – are mine and should not be construed as representative of my employer.
I put that first because at times, I can be tougher than a thirsty junkyard dog. I’m frank about my path – where I’ve been, where I am and where I’m going. I call things as I see them. There might from time to time be swear words in here. You’re grownups. You can handle it.